We’ve been Arla Foods' leading digital experience agency for 5 years. We’ve worked closely with their marketing team to spearhead digital innovation within their business.
Arla Foods is the UK’s largest farmer-owned dairy cooperative. Historically, marketing investment was focused on ATL activation, but with a growing need to better connect with consumers, we had to showcase the true value of digital to drive investment.
We changed the narrative and ways of working. Aligning ourselves closely with Arla’s marketing team, we led the way on key website projects. As our relationship grew, we became Arla’s go-to partner for digital strategy, driving innovation across the board.
What we did:
- Created Arla Open Farm – an evergreen interactive digital experience for parents and children
- Launched the first Amazon Alexa Voice Skill for Baby&Me
- Enhanced advertising creative effectiveness and brand experiences through biometric testing in our lab
- Developed web-based games and campaign websites for multiple brands
- Improved user experience with a new website for Anchor Butter
- Led on paid media and search strategy
Arla Open Farm
Arla Foods famously opened its farms to children across the UK to make learning about farming and dairy both fun and meaningful. We saw an opportunity to reach an even bigger audience, so we took it online. We designed and developed an interactive digital farm that would become an evergreen experience at ArlaFoods.co.uk. 3 years on, and the digital farm continues to grow.
- Arla Foods
26 really are a progressive agency. They’ve got clients across every discipline in every category, so the team bring insights from the wider field, outside of our natural line of vision. It’s that disruptor element that starts to get you thinking differently.
View our case studies
Tap into our latest thinking to discover the newest trends, innovations, and opinions direct from our team.